CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Friday 4 May 2012

Dusty in Bloom

Jennifer from Dusty Attic has released the most beautiful "Blooms" and I must say the colours are PERFECT ! I also love that there are different sizes in each packet and different textures ....

So of corse I had to use them straight away and now I cant stop using them !!! This photo is of one of my beautiful friends Tina and I - taken at the Hyden Retreat Last year - we had such a great time and I have heaps more photos of it to scrap AND then photos of this years Hyden retreat - which I will have to get done before the October one LOL (I feel a mini book coming on!)
A CLOSE UP OF THE FLOWERS
I have used, Bridal Veil white, Celestial White, Cornsilk Cream, Grassy Knoll green, Wild Moss Green and of corse you cant have flowers without leaves !!!
The large Rose is part of set called Rose Cluster (DA0656), I love that that you can add whatever colour behind it - I also added some Diamond Dust as well. I have also used Botanical Accents florish DA0460 and the "friends" word from a word sheet. Will be back TOMORROW for an awesome blog hop - 50 YEP 50 people - everyone is giving away a prize - so you have 50 chances to win !!! Jen xox

4 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

The rolled paper frame is perfect!

CraftyGirl said...

I love the rolled paper! That immediately struck my eye
Beautiful work

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Wow, gorgeous! I love the cut and rolled edges on your page. Love the lattice peeking through...love,love, love the luscious clusters of flowers. Fab!

Sarah Biswabic said...

I really like the flowers, very beautiful!