CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Monday 7 May 2012

Winner Winner - Chicken Dinner!



I want to THANK EVERY SINGLE person that stopped by my blog and all
the BEAUTIFUL comments that you all left,
it was such a great blog hop and I had fun going from blog to blog.

Thank you to all of you awesome peeps that also became followers of my blog as well,
 I am very humbled by all the love that was shared on the day/days
and it just shows how awesome our scrapping community is.
Over the next week I am going to visit everyone's blogs that have left a
comment and their blog address for me ......

So now on to the winner of my Dusty Attic chipboard and flowers pack
(that was picked by random org number generator)

Number 63
which is FLORENCE (Rainbowcurl)
I have left a message on your blog Florence, if you could email me at
 burns.900@hotmail.com so I can get your details and post your prize to you.  




Thanks again for being part of the Blog Hop, Luv, hugs and kisses to you all

Jen xox

4 comments:

Rose said...

congrats florence!!!!!! :)

Becky Dunham said...

Congrats to Florence :) Have a lovely week!

Amy Voorthuis said...

Congrats Florence, have fun with your pretty price! Hugs Amy :)

Lainie said...

Congrats to Florence from me too.