CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Tuesday 10 January 2012

Wine Presentation Box (for my Dad)

It is very very very hard to buy for my Dad, he has everything he wants and getting him underwear or pajamas is just boring ... So I was quite excited when I found this Bare Wine Bottle presentation box! and My Dad loves Wine!!!
Decorating it in a Male fashion was made very easy with PION papers and Dusty Attic chipboard (of corse)
Picture of it laying down on the side....

 
I used the gorgeous Fancy Trim as a border around the top - with the paper and tags
 
One of the Images from the paper surrounded by the Mini Cogs and
a piece from the cog frame set. I have then added the fence all the way around the back until it meets the other side.
 
The other side is the same in reverse with a slightly different image
 
The most special part LOL - where to put the wine !!
 
The top when closed ....
 
Posted by Picasa

DUSTY ATTIC GOODNESS I HAVE USED ....
Picket Fence Small DA0572
Mini Cogs (15) DA0689
Frame Cog set DA0327
Fancy Trim #6 DA0588
Vine Border DA0459

I will be back with a layout I have done using the January Sketch (and sneak peek of new Dusty release) from the Challenge on the Dusty Attic Ning .... you should join in to win a pack of chippy for yourself ..... HERE is the link - have fun !!!

Jen xox

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenny, I love this the Pion papers are perfect for it and I bet your Dad will love it, better find a very special bottle to pop into it !!!!

Unknown said...

it's awesome! very masculine and absolutely gorgeus

ingrid said...

this looks just amazing!! I bet he just loved it!!! xxx