CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Friday 27 January 2012

CSI Challenge 3

AWhhh I totally love this colour pallet and the theme of the challenge from CSI this week (Colour Stories Inspiration)

I absolutley LOVE how CSI actaully overlap their challenges so you actually get TWO WEEKENDS to finish and load into the gallery


I have used the NEW Birdcage and Dress Form - its such another great shape - I have added some music themed material behind it - from DUSTY ATTIC
along with Donna Salazar and Pion papers - I have made the flowers using the die cut from Donna Salazar as well.

The bird and the florishes at the top and bottom of the photo are made from plaster of paris from none other than MOULDS BY MEL !!!

I had such great fun 3ding and hand sewing on my layout !!! - Its what I totally love and relaxes me so be prepared for lots more 3ded layouts lol !!!- and hand sewing !!

 
Look at those bling flowers.... From Green Tara
 
 
I love how the tea cup etc turned out by doing paper tole (3D) - also see that beautiful pin there... One of my beautiful friends Tina Dalton
makes them and is opening her very own etsy store for you to purchase them from !!!
 
 

Thanks for looking and I will be back with

AWESOME NEWS FROM DUSTY ATTIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jen xox

2 comments:

Vicky Alberto said...

totally gorgeous!

ingrid said...

beautiful page and photo!! love this page!! xxx