CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Thursday 1 December 2011

Beautiful Moments

I really really really like "Off the Page" things - So when I saw these 6x6 Displays with Stands from Dusty Attic - I knew I had to do one !!!
The set is these two pieces plus two stands (DA0598)




That stunning corner is from the brand new release called Corner Florish #2 (DA0629) - I have also used the a Vintage Key (DA0392), Wings #1 (DA0499), and I have cut up one of my favorite pieces the Birds on a Branch #2 (DA0594)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

IM SO EXCITED ... Bring on Next year (not that far away really) - there is so much going on next year it is going to be totally awesome !!!!

Will be back soon with a layout of the most beautiful baby in the world (besides my babies LOL) ... Yep My Nephew Ky!

Luv Jen xox

0 comments: