CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Thursday 10 November 2011

Carpe Diem

SEIZE THE DAY
This has a special place in my heart - make the day yours - do with it what you can - be the best person you can be - be honest - be loving - talk from your heart - strive to make others feel good - help where you can- smile - laugh BIG belly laughs - grasp every breath you can from the day - this day will never be repeated - make sure those closest to your heart know you love them - and then tomorrow do the same thing again and again .....

Photobucket

I have copied the amazing FINNABAIR ' s awesome style of creating - I had so much fun with this page I think I might have to indulge in this style more often.

I have used everything I totally love on the page (well not everything!)
Feur DeLis - clocks - scrolls-florishes - brick work - dress form - chandalier - cogs - fence - birds - branches All from DUSTY ATTIC


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks for looking and

SEIZE YOUR DAY

Jen xox

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this Jen your take on Finns style truly rocks, and that photo is amazing :)

LisaW said...

Jenny, that photo is stunning!! Love your layout too.