CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Friday 12 August 2011

ONE of the BEST things I have ever Made .....

ONE of the Best things I have ever Made

Is my oldest SON Michael ! (then my Second Son then my Third Son)

Approx 2nd June 1992 I went to the Doctors and said I felt sick and was vomitting all the time (especially when I brushed my teeth) and Im tired all the time etc

I think i have a VIRUS !?!?!?!?!
He said NO no no I think your pregnant of corse I replied
Pfftt dont be silly - Im on the pill have been for years and I havent missed any or had any antibiotics etc !!!
( what drugs was this guy on ??)
So anyway we did a wee test and it was NEGATIVE
(Told ya so!)
He said come back in three days if I dont feel any better where we did another wee test and it was NEGATIVE
(he is persisant)
so He gave me some Maxalon to stop me vomitting and I had to go back the
next week we did yet another Wee test - NEGATIVE
HELLO !!!!! Im not pregnant DOC !!!!
Just to humour himself I think he sent me for a blood test instead .....
I phone him on the Saturday morning for the results thinking you know Low Iron or something when he said
- YOU ARE PREGNANT !!!
I was so stunned I think I dropped the phone LOL !!

TOMORROW MY "VIRUS" IS 18 !!!!
THIS Beautiful Baby was Born FRIDAY the 13th August 1993
(Yes BLACK Friday - hehehe explains a lot really)
It is just so amazing how something so small can be have the biggest impact on your life in such a beautiful way.
(Brainwashed by Nana at an early age to be an EAGLES supporter)
Graduation 2010
With his beautiful girlfriend Nicola - Ball 2011
A really hard day after work !!!

My Message to Michael

The moment I felt you move in my stomach I loved you, One of the best days of my life was when I got to hold you for the first time and actually meet you my beatiful baby.

You have bought so much joy and happiness to ALL of our lives.

I am so PROUD of you Michael, you are loving, giving & honest.
You are a beautiful and MUCH LOVED Son, Brother, Grandson, Nephew, Mate and Boy Friend !

One thing you need to remember is that when others look at you and see a 6ft 3 MAN - I still see that little baby/boy that used to sit on my knee that I used to read books to and just cuddle!

The other thing you must NEVER forget is that no matter what happens in your life I am here AT ALL TIMES for you sweetheart. I LOVE YOU

There is quote that says
"To have a child-is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body."

HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY
MICHAEL
(Mick, Micky, Micky Moo, Didal, MJ)

Luv Mum xoxoxo

Will be back with some PARTEEEEeee Photos !!!!

Jen xox











2 comments:

Marcy Smith said...

OMG wow what a mum someone get the klennex that was the sweetest lil story I loved it thank you for sharing it...oh btw do you still call him a virus when the occassion calls for it??? LOL

Pendra said...

This is soooo cool! I think the only thing better then being a Mom is being a Grandmom and my oldest is turning 18 next month! Ooooooh that really makes me old!