CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Friday 5 August 2011

MOJO and MOMENTS

Hello Hello Hello
See my ticker up the top there that now say "15 days SINCE Camp Mojo" - it was the most awesome experience !!! Not only did I get to spend time with my beautiful Besties but also meet lots of ladies that I have only known from Face Book as well as catch up with some friends that I had met the year before and make new forever friends - My heart is just full of love for these beautiful precious ladies xox
The camp was run so beautifully and OMG the food was amazing - the absolute best thing was in a room of 80 woman who alot of them are who's who of scrapping or Masters or own stores or Companies or Challenge sites or kit clubs - Not ONE BIT of EGOTISM at all - it was totally refreshing and everyone enjoyed everyone elses company !!!! One of my most fav experiences !!!

I was TOTALLY spoilt by Jennifer from DUSTY ATTIC she sent me the BRAND NEW JULY RELEASES so I could take them away with me - Heaven !!!!

While I was there I created this canvas of My oldest son Michael and his beautiful girlfriend Nicola. The quote from Dusty Attic reads "Enjoy the Moments that make you Smile" - (DA 0587) perfect
I have used the Helmar V2 Vellum Spray to adhere it down as the spray gets over all those beautiful squirls
Look at that absolutley awesome Floral Frame (DA 0576) - I have used ink to colour the Laser cut and then gone around the edges with a darker colour the added stickles to the flower sections
The flowers I have cut from the Tattered Florals die and wet them then scrunched them - I have glued them together using Helmar 450 Quick Dry Glue

Will be back soon with another project - and some photos from MOJO
Luv Jen

1 comments:

Chloe and Her Clip On Koalas said...

Jenny! That is the most gorgeous thing I have seen in my blogger dashboard. You are such a talented woman. x