CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Tuesday 19 July 2011

Mel, Me and Meg

I totally ADORE these girls - they are my BEST Friends and have the absolute most beautiful souls anyone could ever have.
This photo was taken in 2010 while we were at a class together. Dont think we got alot done but we have an awesome time together as usual.
When I saw the new Bassic Grey papers at Tomorrows Memories I knew I had to have them !!!

I have used the Dusty Attic Ornate corners (DA0556) - one above the photo and one on the side, those awesome blings are from Delish designs.
I have coloured the Dusty attic chipboard corners with an ink pad and then used UTEE over the top to get that luxury look
I love that cute little stamp (DA0551) and the Cameo Head (DA0552)of corse from Dusty Attic
Rubons rubons rubons everywhere - from Basic Grey
That beautiful flower is from Tomorrows Memories and that big butterfly "pebble" in the middle - here's a secret - Its a magnet ! Nice hey ????
I am so excited because tomorrow Mel, Me and Meg get on a plane together to go to Camp Mojo in the Hunter Valley NSW !!!! four days of scrapping and chatting and meeting my On line friends in real life !!!!
Thanks for looking and See ya all on the flip side

Jen xox

1 comments:

Marcy Smith said...

ohhhh oh oh hhh what a gorgeous divalious devine page you girls look so happy and wonderful together here! Sounds like mojo was a blast!!!! :)