CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Tuesday 12 July 2011

We're Off to see the WIZARD .......

One of my ALL time favorite movies is the WIZARD OF OZ - A song I hum all the time (apparently while scrapping) is "Somewhere over the Rainbow"- SO imagine how EXCITED I was to see Graphic 45's Oz papers OMG OMG OMG !!!
Teamed with tubes and tubes of HELMAR Liquid Scrap Dots I got to work with the Scarecrow Papers first and then the printed 12x12 paper that has four different 6x6 panels on it ....


If you want to see this in Real life it is at Tomorrows Memories where of corse you can get the papers and Helmar Liquid Scrap Dots to 3D your own

The next set are 3 of the four images on the 6x6 sheet (I only did three of them because I am going to mount them onto a canvas and only needed 3)

Thanks for looking and I will be back soon with some layouts featuring DUSTY ATTIC Chippy

Luv Jen xox

4 comments:

Carol W. said...

Awesome job! love this collection from G45! TFS

Unknown said...

Fantastic Jen!!! Love your work, you'll have to tell me a little more about this liquid scrap dots...Is it good stuff..PM me on FB

Amanda xx

Fi said...

LOVE IT...LOVE IT...LOVE IT...LOVE IT...LOVE IT...LOVE IT...LOVE IT...LOVE IT...LOVE IT...LOVE IT...LOVE IT...LOVE IT...LOVE IT...LOVE IT...LOVE IT...!!!!! X

Marcy Smith said...

ohhh what fee said awesome stuff love the papers too!!!! :)