CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Thursday 7 July 2011

Neglected !!!!

My poor poor blog has been neglected! - I have not been well and have had surgery - all is great now :o) .....
SO ... I have quite a few things to update !
Starting with this layout I have done of Kyden (the first of many many many more to come)
I have used the Little Yellow Bicyle Dinosaur papers !! This was for the July sketch challenge on the Helmar blog It is Red,White and Glue to celebrate 4th July celebration - but as I am an Aussie - I have just tilted the sketch and used baby papers ....

How cute are those dinosaurs??? - I have used HELMAR Zap dots to give them some height and dimension.
This Beautiful Baroque Frame is from DUSTY ATTIC (DA 0542) I have coloured it with Broken China Distress Stain and then used Enamelware Embossing powder (this is clear with flecks of white though it) The Baroque circle frames come in a set of two different size circles plus two photo corners!
I have added one of the corners to the right edge of the frame to continue with the swirls and curls
Next is a Layout that I have done of my Nana at her 90th birthday party.
I have used the DUSTY ATTIC Baroque frame - this time the large one - Look at how different they look just from colouring and decorating them - I have used the red Distress Stain for this one and then a layer of clear rock candy distress.
That awesome Peaceful heart saying is also from DUSTY ATTIC (DA0561)

Next is a layout that I did for Tomorrows Memories of my Beautiful (much loved my me!) Melle Belle!
I have used the Kaiser papers and that totally awesome Peacock feather from Dusty Attic I have used blue and green inks and then used gold leaf foil in parts. I love how it has turned out

Thanks for looking - in the next few days I will be back
(YEP - I promise!) with some WIZARD OF OZ !!!!
"I dont think we are in Cansas anymore Toto"
LOL - I love love love Wizard of Oz ......
I have the absolute pleasure of teaching a WICKED album at a retreat in August (With lots of other teachers like - Jennifer Hedger (Dusty Attic owner) - Linda "Grungy"Baldock - Kim Jones (Scrap Cemtral) - Tanya Dale (Scrap Central) and Julie Van Oosten (Collections Owner) .......
Stay tuned for details

Luv Jen xox

1 comments:

Chloe and Her Clip On Koalas said...

Love those layouts. The peacock feather looks awesome! Plus the grandie with the dinosaurs is just gorgeous. Enjoy your cuddles!!! xx P.S. May have to come back here more often.. I spy a collage of Diesel. mmm.