CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Friday 30 September 2011

Life is better with Helmar and Dusty ......

Hi Everyone....

I did this canvas because I absolutley Loved the sentiment
" Life is better with Friends"
And the brand new Dusty Attic Birds on a branch piece looked to me like a bunch of girlfriends hanging out together have a " tweet"
I totally adore all of my friends - even my on-line friends that I have made but not actually ever met.
BUT
I want to share the love .... and am having a give away of this canvas BUT that is not all ...
Tracy from HELMAR has also given me a pack of adhesives that I used to make the canvas to give away with it !!!!
Ya gotta love that !!!
Photobucket
This is my FAVORITE adhesive - along with the Liquid Scrap Dots, V2 vellum spray, oh who am I kidding I love all of Helmar glues and mediums (especially two step crackle!)

Birds on a branch #2 from Dusty Attic
was coloured with my water colour crayons then a coat of clear embossing powder over the top ... I have used Helmar
V2 Vellum spray to adhere it to the canvas - the spray gets into the little delicate parts of the chipboard without smudging out the sides
Photobucket
Some close ups of the background papers and dry brushing
Photobucket
The Dusty Attic
farm fence has been coloured with glimmer mist and gesso and then also a layer of clear embossing powder
Photobucket
Photobucket

SO...................
HOW DO YOU WIN THEM ????
EASY

Go to the Helmar Face Book Page .... HERE

Like the page and leave a comment
-see how many of your friends you can get to "like" Helmar as well with
who sent them and you could be the winner !!!!

Open to everyone not just Aussie gurls !!!

Thanks for looking and taking part and I cant wait to send this to a new home - a new friend xox

Luv Jen xox


Photobucket
Mmmmm... a sneak of my next blog update !!!

0 comments: