CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Tuesday 29 March 2011

Sneak Peek - Limited viewing

I got to use the new Ribbon pack that is coming out from Tomorrows Memories on the 1st April - along with the baby papers (YAYAYAYAY)
I cant wait for my nephew to be born - only about 4-5 weeks now to wait!
I have done two layouts for him (but put pictures of a random babies on the page until I get pics of Kyden). You know he is going to be one photographed little boy LOL - So... until the first April when I can show you ALL of the layouts here are some little sneeky pics I took


See you all soon in a few days

BEWARE OF APRIL FOOL JOKERS !!!!

Luv Jen xox


0 comments: