CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Monday 4 April 2011

Ribbon club layouts

Good Afternoon Everyone

Well the start of another week - A really busy one for me !!!
Im so excited that in a few weeks I will be an aunt for the first time!
The baby shower is going to be at my place on Saturday and I cant wait to take some really nice Belly shots of Belinda !!!
These are the two layouts I did for my nephew (When he is born) - I have used some photos from the internet until I can put some of him on there!
The papers are the baby range from Kaiser - the ribbons are available from Tomorrows Memories Ribbon club kit!
See those beautifully curled/twirled ribbons ??? - I have used the Helmar Fabric/Ribbon stiffner - It is so easy to use and dries quite quickly.


I have also used Dusty Attic chipboard borders (heat embossed silver) and the Cherish and adore family words

I have a tutorial to share ... Very Very soon

Thanks for popping by
Jen xox

0 comments: