CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Friday 4 March 2011

Love my Dusty Attic

I have donated my give-a-way prize pack to the auctions being held by Louise Williams Auctions for ChristChurch
So go on over - get a paddle and bid for this Dusty Pack and some absolutley amazing other items


I adore scrapping photos of my boys when they were little - I get a bit teary somethimes though - wanting to hold onto them at that age - this is a photo of Michael and Steven feeding the ducks out at my Mum and Dad's place - look at Steveys fat little hands grasping the bread and Mick's little glasses had snoopy dogs on the side LOL (he would kill me now!!!)
they have matching rain coats bought by them by my Mum - of corse we had to use them straight away !!!!
On the 28th December us Dusty girls all ventured out to Tomorrows Memories (Well three of them work there LOL ) .... The beautiful Nancy organized for her friend Gabbi to take some portrait photos of us !!! Well I had fun doing a girly scrapbooking page - and one of myself !!! - I dont think I scrap myself enough BUT have vowed to change that this year...
Have a wonderful weekend
Luv Jen xox

0 comments: