CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Friday 18 February 2011

Fleu de Lis Frame .....

When Jennifer from Dusty Attic showed me this frame I squealed with delight !!! I love love love Fleu de lis !!! this Frame actually fits around the top of the 8x8 shadow box and the middle sits inside the box portion - of corse it can be a free standing piece as well - I think I am going to use mine as the front of a book or album. I have used images of some art work that I have on my walls at home I really love this series.


Have a wonderful weekend everyone

Jen xox

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen this is totally exquisite....i love it, no wonder you got excited these frames are so you ;0

Chloe and Her Clip On Koalas said...

That's awesome Jen! xx