CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Monday 10 January 2011

A Blog about Blogging !

Hiya Ladies
I have been really busy as I am sure you all have over the break - OR was it actually a break???The (WA) Dustettes got together last week and had an awesome day creating (and designing) - Tomorrow I will have some photos to put up (and maybe a sneak peek of what is to come soon) .....

I have posted Vicki's package off today (let me know huni when you get it-Please) but so far have not heard from Natasha - If you know her can you let her know she has won second prize - IF not we will have to leave it for a little while and then RE-draw

So ..... See you tomorrow with some Pics

Jen xox

0 comments: