CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Wednesday 29 December 2010

..... And the winners are ....

Hiya ladies
So sorry that I haven't been able to get to a computer before Xmas - I still can't get to one !! (I love my I phone) . I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas with their families and friends, my not so little elves pick out two names out of a Santa hat and the winners are

1st prize = ten pieces of Dusty Attic goodies = VICKY ALBERTO

2nd prize = five pieces of chippy = NATASHA (florist)

Congrats Vicky and Natasha, please email me your addresses and I will get your prizes off in the mail

burns.900@hotmail.com

Wishing everyone a safe, wonderful and creative NEW YEAR

Jen xxx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS GIRLS!!!!

Vicky Alberto said...

OMGOSH!!! I soooooo love DA and this is the first blog candy I have ever won - yipeeeeeee!!!! Thank you for your generosity as DA products are not yet available in Canada.