CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Monday 4 October 2010

STEAMPUNK .....

WOW - it has been nearly a month since I have updated my blog. In that time I have been really really sick, sent my second son to Japan on student exchange for two weeks (I miss him heaps!) and Have been asked by Natalie from Scraptivate to go with her to the Penrith show in Sydney in November - and you know she had to basically threaten me to go with her LOL .... So I have been doing samples to take with us (along with Mel, Meg, Nat, Mandy)... Now I LOVE STEAMPUNK - I think it is because it has all the boy stuff I love - mixed with girly stuff as well together in one !- WELL I could NOT wait to get the G45 papers in my hot little hands (actually they are kind of medium sized hands for a woman!) and my fav, watch pieces, Tim holz embellishments, chipboard, Micacious Iron Oxide and some rub n buffs, of corse not to forget 3D ing and this is what you get ........







Mmmmmmmmm, love steampunk, will be back soon with some more "stuff" i have been doing
Luv Jen xox

1 comments:

Primitive Seasons said...

Just found your blog via Dusty Attic's designers list and love your work. These steampunk project photos are fantastic and would love a closer look but when you click on the photos to enlarge you just get the same size photo in a different spot on the screen. Anyway, I'm a fan from here on out....

Mary
www.primitiveseasons.blogspot.com