CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Friday 15 October 2010

15% OFF STOREWIDE ALL WEEKEND


Scraptivate has had a bit of a reshuffle and "Spring clean" come in and have a look and grab some bargains ..... 15% OFF ALL WEEKEND
*** SUNDAY SESSION is on this Sunday as well 11am to 4pm (and I am working so it would be great to see you there) xox ***

Of corse there are heaps of other classes to do as well !!!
(and you should see what we are going to do to the class room in a few weeks)
- I CANT WAIT for you all to see the revamp ! (Im SO EXCITED )

Brand new charms arrived this week at the shop- you should see the guitar I have already used on a layout of Steven. (sneak peek below- lol)


Talking about Excited... The beautiful Miss Kelsey put me on to the best books I have ever read ! - THE BLACK DAGGER BROTHERHOOD series - Do YOURSELF a favour and have a read !!!! - anyway we are having our first book club meeting on Saturday night together. "sigh" I have been counting down sleeps to that all week as well ! A few weeks ago I did the ART DOLL class with Kelsey as well and I am just loving the look of my doll so far - when I finish it I will share Pics - It was a set of three classes and amazing !!!! Due to popular demand she is running the set of classes again - you can see Kelsey's doll that she has done instore.

I have some Dusty Attic art work to share with you all as well next post! - sorry my computer has been playing up and I havent been able to download my photos- but I am hoping that will be fixed very soon

Have a safe, wonderful, createful weekend - and hope to see you at the shop

Oh - I nearly forgot - you can still get the 15% off on-line orders as well
use the code 15off when you checkout

Luv Jen xox

0 comments: