CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Wednesday 11 August 2010

Mojo Challenge from July

I forgot to share the layout that I did for the first Camp Mojo challenge!
Well I am about to correct that Hehehe......
The challenge was a sketch challenge and I must say at first I was a bit hesitant as I dont like banners (or bunting) on MY layouts so when I saw that it had one right across the page I had to think of something else - Lace = Perfect - Beads = Perfect! Beads sewn on to the lace even more Perfect !!!
This photo was taken a while ago now and I have never got around to scrapping it until now. One of my most Favorite things is a FLEUR DE LIS .... love them !!! (I know you are all doing the eye roll - like we know that already !!!)
Well Jen from Dusty Attic has cute little ones that I use all the time but had NO hesitation in making a bigger one either! -mMMMMMmmmmmm My Fav !!!



I have also used the loopy border at the top and the words and of corse that beautiful florish - ALL from Dusty Attic. I still will be back in a few days with the layout I did of Grace !

Luv Jen xox

0 comments: