CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Tuesday 10 August 2010

Scrap the Boys - with Flowers!

I had a terrific weekend away with Scrap Away in WA - Tamara had everything organised to a T (hehe) and it was great fun ! - I have a few layouts to share that I finished over the weekend ... the first one is a challenge from Scrap the Boys the challenge that was set was to add flowers to your BOY layout. Now for those of you that know me you will know that I dont do "flowers" when I scrap my boys LOL... except now for this one!!!
Look at that beautiful face


This paper is from Little Yellow Bicyle, those little bugs where screaming to be 3D'd - I have used the Tim Holtz die of the Tattered flowers, the words are from Dusty Attic (including the word Steven - spoilt by Jen on our Dustetts day" I cant get enough of those little vines either - they add that extra "thing" to flowers and corners etc


I will be back soon with a girly layout of my beautiful friend's daughter Grace. (with the first of new Botanical Accents from Dusty)

Luv Jen xox

0 comments: