CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Thursday 12 August 2010

Grace by name - Grace by nature


I love love love this little girl - She is the daughter of one of my most treasured beautiful friends (Chook !!!) - Grace is her name and isnt she just beautiful? As you know I dont have girls but I do have half of Grace and Half of Shannon (Shell's little girl - whom I equally love) .....
I have used The Websters papers (which of corse needed to be 3d'd!) with lots of flowers, that beautiful dress form is of corse from Dusty Attic and the "angelic"word is from a new range of words to come out as well :o)

See those florishes coming out from behind the flowers ???? They are the first of Dusty Attic's BOTANICAL ACCENTS.... Florishes and the like going to be made especially just to enhance you flowers on your work - BUT they do make a nice corner together as well (a small love heart with the curls)


Hmmmmmm this is the third post in a week !!!
I have my birthday book that I finished and another layout to share soon as well

Luv Jen xox

1 comments:

Susan Longman said...

Jenny ...Susan here if you are still interested in the STB denim swap could you please email me ASAP :)susan.longman@bigpond.com