CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Friday 20 August 2010

Alice in Jenny Land :o)

What do you get when you cross a pair of these...

With one of these...

A tube (or three!) of this....

With HEAPS of sheets of these.....
(my Design Team pack from SCRAPTIVATE)

I think you know where this is going LOL
(CC Natalie calls me = crazy cutter)
I have finished one sheet of the cards (the sheet at the back there)
and am staring the big sheet at the front tonight..
SO when they are finished I will share LOL
.... Just a teaser for now :o)
Hope everyone has a great weekend
I still have my Birthday book and some layouts to share
I have to take some "daytime" photos as mine have been quite dark latley

Luv Jen xox

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see what the Crazy Cutter comes up with from this paper ....