CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Monday 30 August 2010

Jabawokky paper !!!

Helloooooo {waving} ... I - like everyone else has been busy, but I did finish one of the canvases I am doing as my Design team project for Scraptivate and I have started the other - but I have been distracted by the New My Minds Eye papers and the new 7 gypsies papers as well that have just come in !!!
tar dar .......the finished canvas (photos taken on my Iphone as I took my camera but forgot to put my SD card back into it )

One of the cards

and another..... so you get the gist, all the cards and the middle are 3D'd

Cant wait to finish the large print one either.

Also this week I have had the BEN distraction. Yep I watched the downhill slide of one of the most talented sportsman that we have - I am not going to "get on my soap box" on here LOL - only to say - I love Ben Cousins and what a waste of a few years of his liFe - I also hope he stays clean for the rest of his life and he and his family can find some peace.


Thanks for popping by and I will have something else to share by the end of the week

Jen xox

1 comments:

Ev said...

would love to see a better picture of these...it looks wonderful in the small images. Who does the Jabbewocky paper?