CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Wednesday 28 July 2010

Stamping with Scrap The Boys

WOW - I had so much fun doing this layout... The challenge was from Scrap The Boys
To Use stamps on your layout. I have used the Dusty Attic tribal piece as the actual stamp and embossed the background paper in shimmer brown. I have also used one of the new words, chain link and chicken wire from Dusty Attic. The paper is Tim Holtz and I have embossed the black tape with the cuttlebug brick wall die and rubbed some Treasure silver over the top. Cant wait now until the beginning of the month where they set another challenge!





Of Corse I am biased but I think my baby boy is handsome!

4 comments:

Wendy Smith said...

just divine, love the chicken wire

Thanks for playing with us at STB

Carol said...

I soooo.....love your boy LO's....
I cant find that brick wall embossing folder anywhere !!!! Any ideas where I can get it !!! ???
Carol

Wendy said...

Fantastic LO Jen!! Loving all your DA chippy especially the chicken wire .. so cool!! I have some of the barbed wire but not yet used it - now I will have to!! :)

Susan Longman said...

Ok ... I am in love with the chicken wire and love how you have used a chip piece as a stamp very cool... love the layout and yes your boy is handsome ...thanks for playing at Scrap the Boys :)