CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Monday 26 July 2010

Cards and a catch up



A fortnight ago all of us girls from Scraptivate got together with Julie from Collections to do some shop samples.... I got to make these two great cards which I am now teaching, phone 9444 6626 to book in - and our card classes have now changed to Saturday afternoons, instead of night time when people have to go to work etc the next day.... great way to spend the weekend, love to see you there

This Saturday I got to spend the whole day/night/ early morning creating with (half) of the Dusty Attic girls (THE DUSTETTS) creating and sharing Ideas .... I cant believe how quickly the time went - I had the absolute best time :o) .... I didnt even finish a layout though LOL - however I have three that need finishing touches and then they are completed - Of corse I will share when they are done
Hope everyone else had a great weekend as well

Luv Jen xox

0 comments: