CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Tuesday 18 May 2010

DT work and Classes

Hiya Everyone

WOW I have been busy with everyday life at the moment. Trying to arange Michael's career etc is proving very stressful for me but mainly for him - so Mum has to keep her cool to keep him calm !!! We have decided to forget about Tafe as they mucked him around so much and we are going to go the apprenticeship route now!
Steven is excited about going to Japan and is looking for work to earn some of his own money but he is fussy and doesnt want to work in a fast food joint.
Drew is waiting for his birthday so he is finally 14 and can be age appropriate for a job (HJ's beware- here comes another Wanless boy !!!)
Anthony has been to Darwin to visit his BFF ! and is now on 3 weeks leave with a huge "House Maintence" list to do LOL...
Me well I have been doing class samples and DT work for Scraptivate

This is the Glimmer Chip board book - Fun to do and a bit different

You will pour your own mould to go onto the front cover and we are also making a tule bag for the book to go into when finished


For part of my Design team project this month I got a lot of Collections stuff to play with which was perfect for my mini album fetish as there was a little mini album in there for me to decorate !!! (does Natalie know me or what LOL)

Love the new papers and little birdhouses are soooo cute

Book Plates and new words and one of the new images


I am re-vamping/decorating a cute Bell that I bought the other day with the new
Dusty attic little vines and also some awesome fake branches (with wire running through it).... Pics to follow when finished

Thanks for popping by
Luv J xox

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

In case I haven't mentioned it ... your little Collections Art Book ROCKS!