CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Monday 10 May 2010

Metal Mania - Dusty Booth

Hi everyone (waving)

I thought I would call in and update !!!
This is my sample for the monthly challenge over at SCRAPTIVATE this month = METAL

 

They are magnetic envelope pockets for my Boys "stuff" from school etc that I need out but dont want to put on my new fridge (New fridge !!!, no more towel on the floor LOL) ..... I love the foil tape put through the cuttlebug and the one I did for Steven with the steel plate looks escellent - just like the back of a ute LOL
and this ..... (Price is right presentation arm ....)
is the Booth of the Year 2010 from the SIA this year ...... DUSTY ATTIC
Just look at all that beautiful chip board and work from Jen, Evana and the Design team ....


I am SO SO SO PROUD TO BE PART OF THIS DEVINE TEAM
Luv J xxx

0 comments: