CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Tuesday 6 April 2010

Bo Peep - NO... Bo Bunny !!!

I did these two layouts on the weekend with the new Bo Bunny papers fromn Scraptivate the first one is of SARAH, isnt she sweet? Sarah is Michaels girl friend ( for 6 months now ) - she is a gorgeous girl and she let me scrap her LOL !!! gotta love that I have a girl to scrap now LOL - I have photos of the two of them together to do yet as well - It is done in the Jazmyne range Ohlalala... they are glittery and embossed and pretty and flowery



The other one is of the photo shoot that Mel did of me the other day - I have used the DUSTY ATTIC frame and the florishes along with the Mamma Razzi range from Bo Bunny


Question - what do you get if you have, a lamp base, a duck, some foam eggs, ribbon, some Dusty attic pretties and a star shaped basket ?????

Answer - I will show you soon .......

Luv J xxx

1 comments:

Bev said...

Love both the layouts Jen. You are very photgenic.