CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Tuesday 30 March 2010

Tick Tock, Tick Tock... I finished my clock !!!

I finished my beautiful clock from DUSTY ATTIC ... I love it - it is for my craft room which is why it is all pretty and blingy and has tear drops - It goes Perfectly in my room .... did I tell you I love it ???



Texture Paste and rub'n'buff


Clear embossing and paint and rub'n'buff and dry brushing


Flowers, bling, beads and tear drops


I also did my Paper Tole card class samples for my class at Scraptivate in April - pop in and have a look at them ( I have used the new basic grey papers and they are bright and funky! )

Luv J xxx

3 comments:

Sharon Manning said...

Oh that is very "Jen"! Gorgeous.

Julie said...

Wow Milady me thinks me has to get one of these now. That is beautiful babe. Well done.

ann said...

Wow love the clock