CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Saturday 27 March 2010

Dress Form Love......

A few Sunday's ago, just before work at Scraptivate I asked MEL to take some photos of me as I needed some new "head" shots..... She is such a great photographer! Making me laugh as well by getting me to " work it baby, work it !!!" hehehe Needless to say I loved the shots that she got of me and this is one of them, of corse with Dusty Attic laser cuts, frame and dress (dress form with the stand cut off)... Love the prima flowers, a large 7 gypsies drop with rub on. I have done my "thing" and 3D'ed the flowers around the edges from the beautiful Websters paper. Behind the frame is accetate with the dress form print on it.







I made some magnets from the mini Frame from Dusty Attic BUT I dont really like how they turned out soooooo - I am re-doing them, then I will show LOL.

Thanks for popping in

J xxx

4 comments:

Mel Connell said...

It's stunning honey! xxx

And koodos on your great photographer! hahaha

Anonymous said...

gorgeous! I love the photo of you too!xx

chrisw said...

grats on the Dusty Attic Dt Jenn,your work is beautiful,is no wonder

Sarah Lou said...

oh this is just simply magical. so darling!