CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Wednesday 24 March 2010

And the winner is ......

First I would like to say THANK YOU to everyone that stops by my blog - and a SPECIAL THANKS TO THOSE THAT take time to leave a comment :o) xxx


So I took this pretty pink paper and wrote all the names down ....


Then folded them all the same way......



Then put them in my scrap notes box to be mixed around .....



And the winner is ... (drawn by my Mum ) .....


Can you read that ?????

NO .... then I will tell you AM

ie - Anne-Marie
ie - Binxcat


Can you email me AM for your address huni ???

Dont worry my other lovely comment leavers, no doubt I will be doing another give away soonish

Back tomorrow with a new layout and some magnets !!!

Luv J xxx

2 comments:

Marcy Smith said...

Congrat's AM! Oh And thankyou Jenny's mum for being the barrel gal, or should that be box lady?! URMMM how bout we just say very nicely... thankyou Jennys mum! :) I love the pictorial build up Jenny!My heart was racing... I even restrained myself from just speed scrolling to the end of the post but alas ...it wasnt to be, not today..(sob!) no dusty Attic for me! :)

Binxcat1 said...

LOL ;) @ Marcy... and thanks! OH WOW! I seriously needed that smile :D you just gave me Jen! Your timing could not have been better. Mwah! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I pmed you @ fb... Thank you Jenny's Mum! ;)