CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Thursday 8 April 2010

Gathered Stuff for art sake ? Part 1

I went to spotlight on Thursday night for a browse and saw this lamp base on special for $5 .... and an idea popped into my head ... so off I went with the base.
When I got home i got my foam egg shapes out, a duck I got from Good sams for $1 - it is a hideous colour but I loved the shape.....I started painting...

Then I got this AWFUL star shaped glittery basket (did I tell you it is a star!!and hideous?)

Not for long because I pulled it apart and made a nest...

Then I have this Dusty Attic goodness to add...

I painted the eggs and speckled them...


THEN .... I STARTED PUTTING STUFF TOGETHER ....

It WILL be finished tonight so I will put pics up the finished project tomorrow (hehehe that is the part two !!!or should I wait until Saturday ?)

Luv J xxx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No... I think you'd better get them up tomorrow!! Tease!!!


Mis xo

Anonymous said...

I think you better get them up tonight!

Marcy Smith said...

oh oh oh HURRY UP I WANT 2 SEE! looks like its gonna b pretty!

Unknown said...

oh oh.. i wanna c!!!! ;) hope u have good class on sat...bummer i can't make it to your parlour class ;(( xoxo Elisa ;)