CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Friday 22 May 2009

OMG !

I cant believe that Adam did not win American Idol!!! - was he TOOOOO "PERFECT" for most of them? Tooooo Talented??? Toooooo much of an Artist???? toooo much of a Performer????

IT DOESNT MATTER ANYWAY ....... HE WILL HAVE A LONG AND GREAT CAREER
without being attached to the Idol mougels! And IF he ever comes to Perth.... Watch out cause Kelsey and I are going to be in mush pitt climbing over all the baby groupies to get to him ...... Hahhahahaha...

This is him (just in case you havent seen the last three posts LOL)
In all his GLORY singing with KISS ! I think he could be the lead
singer of QUEEN as well !!!!



OK - My next post - I will be back with some Layouts etc.....

Luv J xxx

1 comments:

kelsey said...

I'm actually glad he didn't win, not because he wasn't the best talent (clearly, he was!), but this means he doesn't have to sing that crappy Idol song. He is way too good to be stuck with pop-star tunes, let it rip Adam!!!