CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Thursday 21 May 2009

LOOK WHAT KELSEY MADE ME.......




The beautiful and awh inspiring and so so talented Kelsey Made ME my very own "STUD" (So aptly named I Must say) ATC..... (complete with Magnetic back to put straight on my fridge - HOWEVER - I had to bring it to work with me... who cares if I stare lovely at it???)

ADAM LAMBERT !!!
(I tell ya this man has got so much talent! - I dont know why it took American Idol to "find" him)

THANK YOU KELSEY - I ADORE IT xxxxxxxx

Luv J xxx

1 comments:

kelsey said...

You're very welcome and it's always nice to have a friend to oooh and aaaah over a shared "obsession"!!! ;-)