CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Tuesday 29 July 2008

Scrap-It on Sunday

Sunday was the Scrap-It event at the Sherton, what a great day, there were so many people there for me to catch up with LOL..... I was hardly at my seat.... (mind you there wasnt a lot of room for scrapping anyway) - that would be the ONLY thing I wasnt happy with BUT the rest of the day was fantastic, there were heaps of raffles etc, I won an album for Shelley (hope she likes it) but the rest of us didnt win anything! They also had auctions on - one lady from Scraptivate (Julie) bid for a camera and paid 1005 dollars - which I later found out the camera was worth around 1700 -so she got a bargain ( I thought at first it was only a 600 dollar camera!!!) The room looked amazing as well, I took my camera but didnt take any photos !!! (too busy chatting!!!) of corse Scraptivate were there in force, Natalie also had a shop there with need i say it "New Stuff" the Technique Tuesday stamps are lushhhhh.. It was nice to catch up with Sharon Manning even though she forgot her Circle Journal (but we wont mention that Ha ha ha ha)...

So I am looking forward to next year now......

I did finish my next class sample which I am teaching at Scraptivate, a Wedding Keepsake Chest..... Perhaps I have a sneek peek (or as Kelsey says "a limited viewing") ..... next post........ Luv Jen xxx

4 comments:

Sharon Manning said...

It was good to catch up with you too Jen! Love the noew look blog too - what a lovely photo up the top there....hehehehehehe.
Yes I'm a dumb bumb leaving the CJ's at home - sorry!!!!!
Love Sharon
xoxo

Mel Connell said...

I had a great time, can probably tell by all the singing from me and Max!!!

Anonymous said...

Next year I will make sure I come and not plan hot nights away with my hubby at the same time!Lol! Well between you and me I was quite happy with my decision this year!
Glad you had a great time,
Love Char xxxx

JulieR said...

Hi Jen... Now I would have looked like more of a goose if it was worth $600.. but you are right it was worth around $1500+ depending on who you ask or were you shop... So far I've learned how to turn it on and how to set the auto setings and freaked the cat out by taking a few 100 or so photos of him whilst he lay in front of the fire last night. Got to play some more though I think plus find a more willing subect to photo or bribe the cat with some dried whitebait (yummo)...

Oh and it might helped if I read the manual... Nah that's no fun... I will see you at the keep a box class lovey... Juliexxxx