CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Thursday 24 July 2008

Orange Jelly

Yep Orange Jelly......

It is a web site I stumbled across that sell stamps - Nice, cute and also boyish stamps.....

Go have a look here (BET YOU CAN GUESS I GOT THE SKULL STAMPS! LOL)

ORANGE JELLY (www.orangejelly.com.au)

and .. YES - that was au. at the end - an Australian company - they have a stamp there that actually says... MUM - instead of MOM ! how refreshing is that???

Be back soon, with another update .....

Luv Jen xxx

2 comments:

Cath said...

How good does this new blog Look!! I love it.
Can't wait till Sunday.
Love ya Cath xxxx

Anonymous said...

Gee, I thought I pushed the wrong button on my computer! Lol
Great new look, have a great time at Scrap It.
Love you,Char xxx