CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Saturday 2 August 2008

Midnight Crop.....

We had Midnight crop last night at Scraptivate and as usual is was great fun... I actually got something done (I usually never finish a thing at crop nights!!!) yes yes yes I know Toooooo busy chatting LOL !!

So here is my layout I did ....... (it is 12 x 9 )





It is a Sketch challenge from the Embellished web site/ blog and I must say I have NEVER used a sketch before, but my oh my it was fun and I have now got lots of sketches for inspiration.....

I am working on my new DT project and am Finally doing an album for MYSELF (as I have done one for my mum and then one for Anthony's mum) from the photo shoot Sharon did for us in Feb this year......

Thanks for popping in... Luv Jen xxx

5 comments:

Sharon Manning said...

I think I might have to take some new photos for you Jen - you must be sick of using the same ones! LOL

Binxcat1 said...

LOVE this Jenny! They are a bit handsome those DSs of yours!

Anonymous said...

Awesome Jen, really looking forward to seeing you Friday night, have a good week!
Love Char xxx

Anonymous said...

Well my magical Ham Hock and Vegie soup must have done wonders because I feel heaps better than how I felt yesterday!
Looking forward to tonight! See ya,
Love Char xxxx

Cath said...

Very nice Jen...I agree binxcat1 they are very handsome ain't they!!
Looking forward to tonight Jen
Love Cath xxxxx