CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Thursday 5 June 2008

DT Layout

This is the layout that I did for my Design Team project.... Using the new Basic Grey papers and the Tim Holtz cogs (I lurvvvveee the cogs) I also did a card but forgot to photograph it!

My Mum and Dad are going away for three weeks over to Melbourne and then Hobart and SHE IS TAKING MY CAMERA (what am I going to do for three weeks - that is nearly a month?????)


 

 

 

 


Posted by Picasa


Luv Jen xxx

Note * that lettering and numbers are the TIm Holtz Grungeboard (678 and 11 are the boys "plate" numbers)

4 comments:

Cath said...

Jen I have a camera you can borrow.
and your work looks great!!
Love ya Cath xxx

Anonymous said...

Love this layout and love the pic of the boys with their helmets on.
Have a great weekend. Talk soon,
Love Char xxx

kelsey said...

Love the cogs Jen, these came into the shop while I was away, sold out immediately and I'm still waiting for the next lot! Can't wait! This looks great.

I love your new class that's coming up too!

Linda B said...

hey you, wow look at those cogs! sooo glad my boss is easily led into purchasing good things, I can't wait, hope my project works out as well as yours has