CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Friday 23 May 2008

By 12 Million Votes......




OMG - I SQUEALED WITH DELIGHT THEN BURST INTO TEARS WHEN HIS NAME WAS READ OUT............. and he only won by 12 Million votes!!! LOL

SERIOUSLY DAVID COOKS - ROCKS - I Luv him (and if he eva tours here Natalie and I are going - FRONT ROW !!!)

Got crop tonight and I am so looking forward to it, tomorrow is a cleaning day at home and the boys are off to the Footy Sat night so I can scrap then, Sunday is lazy sleep in day then having coffee and scones in the Valley with Cath and Char... yum!
Somewhere in there I have to take my georgeous BUT smelly dog to get a wash LOL!

Have a great one
Luv Jen xxx

0 comments: