CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Monday 26 May 2008

What better way

to spend a Sunday than with Great Friends, Excellent food and beautiful scenery....


 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa


Cath, Char and I went to Edgecombes in the Valley and had a wonderful afternoon. The food was yummmmmm and look at those leaves on one of the vines (Red Glory in English and you should hear it said in French!!!) Thanks girls just what I needed xxx Luv you both xxx

Anthony wasnt surprised when I didnt get home until after 6.30pm LOL - We were having a great time together and it all went so quickly.

Friday night was Crop night at Scraptivate and Shell, Vik, Char and I sat out in the shop on our very own VIP table - It was really really nice and I got a book done for my Mum-In-Law's birthday (Photos later).I got my next Design Team Kit - wooo hooooo.

Saturday I took that Smelly mutt to get a wash, did some shopping and Vik came back over and we watched 27 Dresses the movie, A really cute chick flick it is. I Scrapped, Vik knitted! (and she did well).

Next Friday night the girls and I are getting together for a girly movie night at my place in the theatre room - PS I Love You is the movie we are going to watch (have seen it before - tear jerker and funny at the same time!!!)

Have a wonderful week and I will post some pics later

Luv Jen xxx

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

And what a great day we had together.
I went out for lunch today with my sis in law and her mum so that was nice, but I need a rest now! I have been out heaps!
Have a great week,
Love Char xx