CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Wednesday 9 April 2008

New Paper - (Design team sample.....)

As promised, photos of my sample using the new Fancy Pants paper (Papa range) with the new Collections tag book ( I Lurve these tag books - just the right size)

The Fancy Pants range has come out with a tag sheet, these are the sayings you see below, there is one for every range and also there are Rub-Ons and new glittery, sparkly overlays (very pretty and girly) if you cant get into Scraptivate check out their on-line store
You can get everything from there, I also really like this German Scrap that I used as it is quite Masculin, so here is the front and back cover...




First pages....


Second pages...


Third pages


Fourth pages


These are two frames that come in the Collections tag book - instead of using them on the book I have added hooks and they hang on the ring inbetween some of the pages.....





I am loving the Glimmer Mist used on the stars, reos etc, then left to pool a little, when nearly dry add the dimensional magic. you cant really tell here but the effect is lush!!!

I have nearly finished a layout using the same papers etc, so I will post that soon.

Thanks for checking in
Luv Jen xxx

2 comments:

vicki said...

i love the new sample u have done.. well done jen- ur so talented!!

i loive the new blanket- told u im going to steal it back one day!! LOL

luv vik x

Cath said...

I love it Jen... put then again I love everything you do. So looking forward to Sunday can't wait!!
and I have a car a sonata 1999 model not bad for the price.
Love ya lots Cath xxxx