CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Wednesday 9 April 2008

4 Quick things - UPDATED

One- HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAR - I hope you had a wonderful Birthday yesterday and got spoilt xxx

Two- All of the New Collections stuff is now available at Scraptivate so go in a grab some

Three - I have finished my Design team project with the new Fancy pants papers and I Luv It - will have pics later (and of course it will be at Scraptivate from Friday night as well)


UPDATE - This is the blanket - I LOVE IT xxx

Four - Vik bought me the most AMAZING Snuggle blanket yesterday - why - cause she loves me!!! LOL - It is sooooo soft and lux - I have taken a pic of that as well which i will put up tonight

Ciao for now - Luv Jen xxx

0 comments: