CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Thursday 3 April 2008

I can Share....

Woo Hoo.... this is the "Birdie" book that I have done as a sample for Julie Van Oosten to take to the SIA next week, (she gave me permission to share with you), go over to her blog to have a peek at all her new papers etc.... (which I have used as well)..... There is of course more and more and more stuff that is new as well.Keep checking Julie's blog for more updates...












I hope Julie, Audrey and Max have a wonderful time over there, they will have so much fun, it will be tiring BUT fun all the same.

Thanks for checking in ... Luv Jen xxx

8 comments:

vicki said...

ooohhhh

love the stuff u have done for JVO......

where are my scones??? LOL...

Luv ya always

vik x

Julie van Oosten said...

Ohh just divine goddess of birds!
lovit lovit,
thanks Jen, Julie xx

Cath said...

Oh Jen there beautiful!! there's nothing more I can add to that other than stunning!!
love Cath xxxxx

Audrey said...

Oh my God Jen Beautiful, just beautiful.
x

Suse said...

love the pieces you've created and love Julie's new stuff!

Anonymous said...

As always Julie makes beautiful products and as always you produce beautiful creative work.
Love you,
Char xxxx

nikki bird said...

yo yo what's up jenny aint seen ya in ages hope all is well love ya mwa

Ev said...

love the collections samples. The owls made me laugh, they look so much like a couple of robbers sitting in the tree with their robber masks on.