CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Monday 31 March 2008

Bits - N - Bobs

WOW- what a busy week end I have had... Friday night Scrapbooking at SCRAPTIVATE, we always have fun hey Cath!!! I AM NOW A DESIGN TEAM MEMBER AS WELL AS TEACHING - Wooooo Hooooo - I have finished my first project which I am teaching on May the 18th which is now on display - and I received my first Design Team kit, so I cant wait to get stuck into that!

Why do I have to wait to do it???

Because I have been doing a sample for Julie Van Oosten for her new COLLECTIONS range of stuff - of course I cant share yet - only until next week though where she is launching them at the Trade show - Audrey Underwood is going with her as well and you should see the stuff Audrey and Maxine have been doing with the new products Oh la La - Actually ALL the staff at Scraptivate have been doing samples for Julie to take with her - which will be on display there as soon as they get back home again! - and they are ALL beautiful - so stay tuned - you will lurve her new chip stuff (and paper!!!!)

For those ladies that do ATC's have you checked out the group on Sharon Manning's web???? - New Month starts tomorrow

I am so happy there is NO MORE DLS - Yes folks it is over - Day Light Saving - gone for at least another six months ha ha ha - Yes most people that know me know that I am AGAINST DLS! ha ha ha

I am looking forward to next weeks footy game where the Eagles will beat the Dorkers! - we wont talk about this Saturday ! Yes I admit - I'm a sore looser!

Have a wonderful week - Beeeeee careful tomorrow and dont get fooled !!! (Vik hope you read this LOL)

Luv Jen xxx

4 comments:

vicki said...

im confused..i dont know what u mean by vik hope u read this... have i missed something????

ChiLLi said...

I been i seen i left a comment
Hi Jen :)

Cath said...

Jen I'm so proud of ya chicken!!
did you get your extra hour's sleep..lol
Eagles who are they?. Are they a footy team could have fooled me!!
Keith played ammies on Saturday on got best on ground so maybe those Eagles might need him????

Love ya lots Cath xxxxxx

Anonymous said...

All exciting news Jen, it's a great year!
I am really happy for you!!!!!