CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Saturday 22 March 2008

Does this boy love his Mum ???

 
Posted by Picasa


This is one of the 690 odd photos that Sharon Manning took at our photo shoot, I was getting some printed on Thursday night and came across this one of Michael giving me a kiss........ I have so many favorites that she took, this one would have to be in the top ten !!!! I will share the finished page when (yes when) I scrap it!

I have been creating but just cant share yet what I have been doing! Soon LOL !!!!

Have a wonderful Easter every one and thanks for dropping in

Luv Jen xxx

5 comments:

Cath said...

Omg what a great photo..I love it Jen.
And a very happy Easter to You Anthony Micheal Steven and Andrew
Love ya lots
Cath xxxxx

Anonymous said...

This would have to be my favourite Jen! It really is, I love all of them but this one is beautiful and natural. It's only 6am but I have to go in the garden and do you know what duty! Reece will be waking up soon!
Love Char xx

SHELLEYS SHOUT said...

have a great Easter. Hope the 'Bunny" left you something?

vicki said...

love the photo jen

hope u having a good easter.. love vik x

SHELLEYS SHOUT said...

we need to arrange coffee etc. I can't make scrappy sunday now. have you done 'truth' yet?????? The truth is that this word sucks! What about something easy like messy, early, work etc.....