CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Saturday 15 March 2008

How excited am i??

Whoo hoo it's official!!! I am now part of the scraptivate team! Below is a insert from Scraptivate's news letter!!

How exciting!! May the 18th!!!

Soooo it reads......

"The Scraptivate Team"

"We are very excited to announce that the talented Jenny Burns has joined our team! Jenny will be teaching
monthly classes at Scraptivate … starting with an awesome 6” x 6” chipboard album, perfect for boys! Our
regular teacher Maxine Hazebroek is now also working in the store on Wednesday’s and Friday’s … as well as
continuing to teach all of those amazing classes … see the class description booklet for a new class from Max
in May, this is one you definitely don’t want to miss!"

I am so excited and honoured to be part of the Scraptivate team, the staff and other tutors as so awesome, and not to forget Natalie the owner who is so in touch with peoples needs and wants the shop is choc-a-block full - basically IF you cant find it there - they dont make it LOL!!!

6 comments:

Cath said...

Jen that's great news!! so proud of you chicken.
I had a great weekend and hardly had any sleep!! drank to much I'll fill you in later I'm going back to bed.
Love ya lots
Cath xxxxx

Jen said...

Hey and guess what Cath I get paid as well (not like else where!!!)

cant wait to hear about it LOL
Luv JEN xxx

Anonymous said...

Congrats Jen you deserve it, I am so happy for you,
Love Char xx
PS, wedding was actually really nice!

vicki said...

congrats Jen,

bet you are over the moon! :)

well done!!

xxx

nikki bird said...

heelllooo jenny chicky babe how the bloody hell are ya hope all is well and your fit as a fiddle and make sure you allways fit a bit of cheeky in your day, it's funna love ya mwa

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen,
yes I will be at the class today so I shall see you there!
Thought I would get in the spirit and have an Easter blog!Only thing is I will have to change it in a few days!Lol. See you later,
Love you xxx