CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Tuesday 11 March 2008

Meet Vanessa....

This is my beautiful cousin who is getting married next week, she is a tad drunk here! ha ha ha

Below are photos of the stripper that she had at her hens night - mmmm he is deluxe!

DONT SCROLL DOWN IF YOU DONT WANT TO SEE THOUGH!!!!!


 


I have his business card IF anyone needs to book him for an event (hell I'm sure we can think one up girls!)

Enjoy ..... Luv Jen xxx
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Alli said...

aww jen where is the picture LOL

Cath said...

Jen you enjoy yourself tonight!! I'll be thinking of you and will try to send a text...if I can work it out that is!!.
(I have Robs phone)
Love ya lots Cath xxxxxxx

nikki bird said...

lol jenny looks like ya been havin a blast he would be better with a shaved head and tanned skin mmmmmmmmmmmmmm that's what i like mmmmmmmmmmm daydreaming we'll have to get you a vinnie look alike lol