CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Sunday 9 March 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHELLEY

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday DEAR DARLING SHELLEY (no Belly)
Happy Birthday to you........
and in true fashion over the years I AM AGAIN A DAY LATE !!!!! (My turn this year, Hay's next year LOL!!!)- You know I LOVE YOU LOTS AND LOTS

and

I had a Hens night this Saturday night and you should have seen the stripper mmmmmmmmmm = Homer drool!

Yes I do have photos,
Yes I will Share to spread the joy around LOL

So... Stay tuned for Adam West... (yes BATMAN's name!)
Luv Jen

2 comments:

Cath said...

Well I certainly hope so!! what are friends for if you can't share photo's...lol
Cathxxxxxx

vicki said...

hope SHelley had a good birthday, if your readin shelley- happy birthday!!